The Rockingham Educational Foundation is here to
Below are featured items that we have available in the depot. These photos will rotate based on inventory. We are unable to hold requested items through email, and can not take specific pictures of everything.
New images of inventory coming soon!
REFI Supply Depot Operating Policies and Procedures
- The REFI Supply Depot is a core program of the Rockingham Educational Foundation, Inc. (REFI), and is operated solely for Rockingham County Public Schools' employees. REFI owns the building jointly with the County of Rockingham.
- Items taken from the depot are intended for use only in RCPS buildings and projects. Non-consumable items are the property of RCPS.
- Teachers and principals are responsible for transporting items selected at the warehouse. They are encouraged to take what they need but are asked to limit the amounts of items that are in short supply. The idea is to share so that everyone is served. Some items will be limited.
- Items placed on reserve must be tagged with a specific informational sign and picked up within 2 weeks unless other arrangements are approved. Following the 2 weeks, the reserved sign will be removed and no notice will be given to the name on the sign. The item becomes available to others.
- Warehouse operating hours, when school is in session:
1st Wednesday of each month, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
2nd, 3rd, and 4th Thursdays of each month, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
REFI reserves the right to accept or reject donated items due to space limitations, the usability of item(s). Please be respectful when donating by considering the usability of the items. Please sort donations prior to delivery and discard anything that you would not put in your own classroom. Donations may be delivered during warehouse operating hours unless other arrangements are made.
Contact Victoria Landis, 540 564-3218, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or need to access the depot during a time that it is not scheduled to be open. It is not acceptable to enter the depot when we are not open without prior notification.